On opening up my computer after returning from holidays all…

Customer Question
On opening up my...

On opening up my computer after returning from holidays all my e-mails have gone to the right hand side of the screen. I have tried moving the arrow on the bottom bar but it does not move the e-mails far enough to the left

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Its a Sony Vio

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

They usually update automatically so that's possible

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which email program and version you are using?

Please let me know

Thank you