Yesterday, I ordered two tickets for Dec 29th Steam Roller…

Customer Question
Yesterday, I ordered two...

Yesterday, I ordered two tickets for Dec 29th Steam Roller concert, Sec 400, for 3:00 pm. I want the tickets but need one ticket on an aisle so that my husband can leave due to health issues. Is it possible for me to get this request?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I'm really not good at the technical aspect of updates. Can you tell me more?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What do I need to do to get the order changed?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris