I HAVED Microsoft Word document that had over 200 pages.

Customer Question
I HAVED...

I HAVED Microsoft Word document that had over 200 pages. Suddenly a page appear ed before it with one line and when I tried to close that off my entire docment below was gone, only the one age mostly blank fremained. How cane I find original document of 200 pages

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

HP 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Can do the following

Click “Start” and type “.asd” in the “Search Programs and Files” box. Press “Enter.”

See if you see your document there?

Hi did you get your document?