I have a paypal account and waiting on item, noticed it is…

Customer Question
I have a paypal...

I have a paypal account and waiting on item, noticed it is going to an old address, purchases made before this item and after are to correct address

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No just noticed

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

3 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I have received goods at new address before this order

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

From what specific company or website is it that you made these purchases with?

Ebay, craigslist, Facebook, etc?