I'm trying to make a call to save my credit, Skype seems to…

Customer Question
I'm trying to make...

I'm trying to make a call to save my credit, Skype seems to be malfunctioning. My skype is on my other comp.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked your Internet connection?

No, just restart comp.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm getting back other computer.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know the operating system installed on the computer on which you are using skype