Not my computer, but my Kindle. I have not been able to get…

Customer Question
Not my computer, but...

Not my computer, but my Kindle. I have not been able to get my email on my Kindle for sometime. I have had the Kindle for about 3 years and had my yahoo mail until about 5/2017

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

Since May this year.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

On the Kindle?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with not getting onto the email on your Kindle?

What email service is it?

How long has this been an issue?