Can't lock my phone, Ipad, Yes, No

Customer Question
Can't lock my phone ...

Can't lock my phone

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats the name brand and model of the phone you are trying to lock?

And what exactly do you mean by you cant lock it? Do you mean you cant get the pin or password ***** to come up after the phone has been idle?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

My phone is now working. The lock symbol is back Thank you for your help

Youre very welcome, for good measure double check your google account recovery options, backup email and phone numbers too.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.