Can not get alexa on linksys wireless router. yes, no, all i…

Customer Question
Can not get alexa...

Can not get alexa on linksys wireless router.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried "power cycling" your router -- unplugging it and letting it rest for about ten seconds?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

All i like to do is have alexa say ok i am connected.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Follow through the steps on this page to use the alexa app and reconnect Alexa to your wireless network.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201549640

If you get stuck at any point, tell me what step you were on and what happened or failed to happen and I will assist you further as needed.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist