I don"t see an icon tolet me print from my computer to the…

Customer Question
I don"t see an...

I don"t see an icon tolet me print from my computer to the printer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

C309a HP Photosmart all-in-one

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Slimlin e desktop 260-a114

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No -- I just want see how to print whatever page from the computer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Have you ever previously printed using that printer before?

Also what version of windows do you have on your computer?

no -- I have a new processor and it'a windows 10

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here, get the printer working and show you how to print?

If im successful there would be a 20$ fee payable after the session completes. Do you want to get started? Or do you want me to help you via written support only?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago

Hello again, I never heard back from you.
Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S