Locked out of hotmail, 1 month, I perchance, I perchanced…

Customer Question
Locked out of hotmail ...

Locked out of hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

1 month

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I perchance

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I perchanced two new devices and this is what started it all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?

Have you tried a password ***** yet?

I have I've tried account recovery and it's not allowing me still says i
Not enoug information and make a new account

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to bypass the Microsoft system so if it is requesting that you either provide more information or create a new account then you will need to do one of those.