I was trying to sign up yesterday. I went through the whole…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to sign up yesterday. I went through the whole menu and now it says it's only 1/2 done. I have not paid yet on the screen I started it said $13.95 a month when I got to the end it was $27.95 a month. Would like to talk to someone if possible.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Im using an Ipad

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Its completely up to date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That would be it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which website do you need help with?