My comp died, I had Ms office Home and Studnet on it. How do…

Customer Question
My comp died, I...

My comp died, I had Ms office Home and Studnet on it. How do I get a copy back? I have all my documents, but can't open them with MS Home and Studnet

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I just bought a new one and had most things installed, bu did't have a copy of MS Student home and office.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Do you use Office 365?