I signed up for Uber a few months ago. I used my name and my…

Customer Question
I signed up for...

I signed up for Uber a few months ago. I used my name and my account numbers. My husband passed away 2 years ago and he had signed up to be a driver. I have used Uber 3 times and each time they have me listed as Joseph. On Friday, the driver didn't want to pick me up because I was not a man. Can you fix this?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I've been on the web for an hour and have no idea who to get in touch with. The account web site has specific thinks to click as your problem and non of them help.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. THANKS

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
The bank cards I used are in my name only. Please make this correction and email a response.
Joanne T. Strano*****Everett, MA 02149
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
It sounds to me as if you need to give up using your late husband's account for Uber rides.

Besides that, he was a driver and you are a passenger.

If all his previous credit earned by Uber driving is already collected from his account, I think I have a solution to the problem.

- Do you need a correction to your bank cards with regard to JustAnswer's registering or charging of them? if so, I have no power or oversight on such matters - contact Customer Support at JustAnswer about that issue, if it is with JustAnswer and not Uber. They (J.A.) may be reached through

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

or by phone at

1-***-***-**** - available 6am to 9pm PST