An update downloaded last night and now my desktop icons and…

Customer Question
An update downloaded last...

An update downloaded last night and now my desktop icons and print are so small I have to get my nose 6 inches from the screen to read them. Help!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Lenovo. G50?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, last night....an automatic.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How I can stop updates completely and only download them at my descretion. Everytime I get accustomed to a new update and get my computer back to the way it was, a new one is downloaded and then I start all over again.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question. Can you tell me what version

of Windows is on the computer?

If you're not sure, do
this:

On your keyboard, hold down the Windows logo key to the left of the spacebar and press
R.

The Run box will open.

In the text area type: winver and click OK.

A window will open telling you which Windows you have.