How do I find the registration code for my windows 10

Customer Question
How do I find...

How do I find the registration code for my windows 10 laptop

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Inspiration 15.2 windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The machine is brand new and the password ***** son set for me is not what tne is looking for

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris