My ASUS laptop is stuck on the "ASUS" start-up screen. I'm…

Customer Question
Hello, my ASUS laptop...

Hello, my ASUS laptop is stuck on the "ASUS" start-up screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

I'm not sure..

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Asus? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm running windows 8

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried to reset it by holding the power button for 10 seconds but it's stuck on the same thing.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?

Laptop or desktop?

Windows 8 laptop

Unplug the computer from the wall and take out the batter if applicable while the pc is on.

Hold down the power button for a full minute.

Put battery back in if applicable for your model, plug back into wall and restart normally.

Try this a couple times to get it to try to restart processes