Computers and printers. Pearl, Printer Technician's

Customer Question
Computers and printers. Pearl Wilson...

Computers and printers.
Pearl Wilson, Printer Technician's Assistant
Welcome! What's going on with your printer?
You
hi, it is not the printer.....i bought my g/daughter a new keyboard for her small laptop. After it was installed and the person i had paid left....we went to her fav website, robolux.com. the problem she is having, after typing herself in the site........she will start receiving multiple requests to open up a ne tab. this starts automatically starts. the tabs just appear and do not stop! it will continue on, until i finally "x' OUT of the site...do u happen to know what could br causing this?? we are at out wits end!!

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Somewhat experienced

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, after installing nrew keyboard, reset all to fac settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No tks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with while opening the website it opens multiple tabs?
What is the make/model of the computer and what operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 or its a Mac computer?

Andy, Computer Consultant