What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is Eric

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I'm having trouble logging in

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I didn't use a computer I use my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I use a tablet?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
I never log in to a computer.
I log in to my phone.
this is to cancel my account on gamefly??
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To cancel your membership, select Cancel My Membership or navigate to the same page on your Account.

Before cancelling your membership, make sure to check how many days are left until your next billing period. If you still have some time left, you can always continue using your membership and then cancel right before the start of your next billing period. Once you do cancel, it will be effective immediately, and a refund or credit for unused service time will not be issued. Please ensure that you promptly return any games or movies you have out in order to avoid a fee.

Follow these directions. If you have any issues, let me know and i will help you.

Open the gamefly.com webpage in your web browser. Click "Log In" to sign in to your account if you aren't already signed in.

Click the "My Account" tab. Click "Change My Membership." Your current membership plan, billing date and activation date will be displayed.

Click "Cancel Membership." You will be notified that any games you have out must be returned within seven days of the cancellation date. GameFly will send you an email with the cancellation link.

Check the email address associated with the GameFly account for the cancellation email. Click the cancellation link to confirm the cancellation.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am listed as successful and credited by the companies ledger

of solutions finished. If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue as opposed to closing out the question and email

updates between us.

Thank you,

~Franklin