I can't get my facebook account, 4 or 5 days ago, Android…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my facebook account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

4 or 5 days ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Android tablet

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 6 mos ago.I entered coded that was sent to my email.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not knowledge able about computers and I don't remember my passwords

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Besides the tablet, do you have a windows computer or a phone that can still access facebook?

And if no device can access facebook, do you have a windows pc or a mac to use to try and recover the account?

No
Thieves

Have you tried to reset the password ***** your email address?

What happens when you try to reset your password? For instance, try this recovery link and let me know what options you see, and what options y9ou have tried.. And what the outcome is of each option you try

https://www.facebook.com/recover/initiate?lwv=120&lwc=1348028

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S