I'd like to add payment/credit card iformation to my

Customer Question
I'd like to add...

I'd like to add payment/credit card iformation to my account. Schedule a ride for Monday September 18th at 8:00 AM thank you.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I requested to reset my password/ schedule a ride for 9/18/17 at 8:00 AM

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'D LIKE TO SCHEDULE A RIDE FOR 9/18/17 AT 8:00 am

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Justanswer is a paid service. I can help you but there is a cost to our service. If you were seeking free help, youve made a wrong turn.

If you want to continue with paid help, I need to know what ride company you were trying to schedule a ride with, Lyft, uber, etc?

ALso, are you using an android phone, or an iphone?