My samsung s7 edge cant sing into google account, samsung…

Customer Question
My samsung s7 edge...

My samsung s7 edge cant sing into google account

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?

Samsung galalexy s7 edge

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Keep saying cant find google account entered my account wont open my simcard works wth other phones

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Unable to sing in google account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Sign

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
this device was reset to continue sign in with a google account that was previosly synced on this device
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

After a factory reset, you cannot sign into any google account that has had its password ***** in the last 48 hours.

ANd you cant bypass that new FRP protection. What you have to do is dont change the google password ***** 48 hours. and then you will be able to sign in.

If you have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S