My TV has insurance on it only a couple weeks old playing on…

Customer Question
my TV has insurance on...
my TV has insurance on it only a couple weeks old playing on my Facebook look at TV my Facebook shows up on it and it will not change any channels it is frozen every time I try to talk to tech support I lose you and they want money there's a five year warranty on it
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
I'd like help right know
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
This was a gift I do not want to wait a day by the time my husband gets home within the next 2 hours he's going to be upset this is the TV in his room the living room(###) ###-####if you cannot reach me in email it is Sunday early morning I do not want to wait until Monday I paid for your advice you have my credit card number and the bill there's a warranty so will I get my money back to for this it came from Cape Coral Florida I live in Indiana it was a present just got it the screen is Frozen I was playing on Facebook come out here Facebook pops on and my screen on the TV and it will not change channels or do anything no matter if I use the remote to the TV and not my Dish remote
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hi Vickie,

This is a paid support service.

Do you wish to continue?