I have a Toshiba Satellite L755 and vanishes and typing

Customer Question
I have a Toshiba...

I have a Toshiba Satellite L755 and vanishes and typing anything, the word

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?

Satellite L755andWindows 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Whentyping anything, thvanbhetweenwhat Ialreadywroteishes andlands eword I justtyped

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all so far

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

It is because of the sensitivity of your touchpad. If you disable the touchpad and uses and external mouse, it will work fine.

A good resolution for this issue is to download and install Touchfreeze software. Please go to the link below, click Downloads section. Download and install the software. Please do not purchase anything.

http://touchfreeze.net/

After installing the software, click Start button, select All programs and then select Touchfreeze from the list of the programs. By selecting the program, you are enabling it. Nothing will open on your screen, but it will be enabled. Then, try typing anything.

If it is not enabled, select it again and try typing anything.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>