I bought a new magic and trying to activate. It won't

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new magic jack and trying to activate. It won't activate even though I've plugged it into a USB port on my computer. What gives?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?

Acer Aspire 5633-6607

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates to my computer?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not paying a dime to help with the magic jack. If you can't help for no charge, then forget it. Sorry, no deposit. I have a new magic jack just purchased today. What's the problem?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

This isnt a free site, were a paid technical support site. If you were seeking free help, you have made a wrong turn.

Here is the refund link.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

If you want to continue, let me know.