Trying to watch a movie on my laptop, but they said for me…

Customer Question
Trying to watch a...

Trying to watch a movie on my laptop, but they said for me to contact microsoft support.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Samsung Laptop, 16 GB RAM, 64 bit.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It says, "PC Name: DESKTOP - 3U2GFPI, Is that any help?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

From what website or service is it that you were trying to watch a movie online?

Or, were you trying to watch a dvd or blu ray?

Sorry Dustin, Iwas trying to watch a movie on my laptop. Don't know what i'm doing here... I think I should just give up and end this, whatever it is...

If you want to cancel this session and quit, no worries. Ill send you the refund link. And if I cant help you fix the issue, you will still be entitled to a refund.

Let me know if you want help or not, before we continue.

Dustin S

To get back to me , either check your email. View one of the messages from justanswer that says you have received a reply or a message, open the message. Then inside it click the button that says view or reply on justanswer. That will bring you back to this page where you can scroll down and reply.

Or, go to justanswer.com, login at the top right. Then click my questions at the top right. Then, you will see our question listed there. Click the question, scroll down and reply!

Hello again, I never heard back from you..
Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S

Andy, Computer Consultant