Why am I charged $13.90 AUS a month which is sent to my

Customer Question
Why am I charged...

Why am I charged $13.90 AUS a month which is sent to my Mastercard credit account

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No this is my first port of call

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to know what I am paying for

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What company are the payments being sent to?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.