I have. Someone else using in fact has taken over my desk…

Customer Question
I have. Someone else...

I have. Someone else using in fact has taken over my desk tphey I have someone else taking over my computer I've already taken over my desktop I bought a new Samsung and I have about taking it over about a new Apple and they're working on that I need some help how can I block Google and Google prom to keep him from getting in there

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?

Well I'm using an Apple six now my Samsung was an essay or a yes but I'm using an Apple six now

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I just signed into Google a little while ago I am from getting my Apple six

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there anyway we can catch this guy he is using my credit cards please I have turned it in at Chase Bank is working trying to catch him as identity theft is there anything we can do on the computer to help get this moving along

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Is this happening on your iphone, or on a mac or a computer?

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

To get back to me , either check your email. View one of the messages from justanswer that says you have received a reply or a message, open the message. Then inside it click the button that says view or reply on justanswer. That will bring you back to this page where you can scroll down and reply.

Or, go to justanswer.com, login at the top right. Then click my questions at the top right. Then, you will see our question listed there. Click the question, scroll down and reply!