Is it possible to install Print Shop 21? Frankly, my

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to install Print Shop 21?

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Frankly, my grandson is better at it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

You'll know better than I. It was previously installed on an earlier computer.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

You could install Print Shop 21, but Print Shop 23 is the most recent version if you would rather have the new one?