I just dropped my precious original pink zune which had more…

Customer Question
I just dropped my...

I just dropped my precious original pink zune which had more than 1000 songs and I am not tech savvy to say the least, can I still save my songs by purchasing new Zune< it states in window to contact zune support, Paid 240.00 original date featured sad in PNW deni

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell window 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not sure what updates mean ignorance is my bliss

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just one if I can save my songs or not and if so how to do it, I found another zune online or purchase through microsoft?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How were the songs loaded onto the Zune?

Purchased through Microsoft?