Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Got locked out while trying to update trend micro for too
Rahul Rajan
Rahul Rajan, Subject Matter Expert
got locked out while trying to update trend micro for too many attempts . can you reset or help me … read more
I can't remember my password. Can you help me please? I
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Bachelor's Degree
I can't remember my password. Can you help me please? … read more
I recently had a problem with my computer that required
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, University IT Manager
I recently had a problem with my computer that required installing a newer version on Windows. Windows 10 was installed. I am now trying to install Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus and cannot because th… read more
Don't know for sure. It is asking for a password...I tried
UranIT
UranIT, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
don't know for sure. It is asking for a password...I tried all combinations and had NO success??? … read more
I have purchased a Trend Micro Maximum Security product for
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I have purchased a Trend Micro Maximum Security product for two Macs a a retailer. When I try to install it via shop.trendmicro.com.au/getMAC as per the installation instructions, nothing happens. Whe… read more
I bought trend micro on April 10,2013. I have installed it
Joshua C.
Joshua C., Technical Service Representative
I bought trend micro on April 10,2013. I have installed it on two of my three computers. Evidently I messed up and have two computers that have the coverage. I have passed over the limit and cannot do… read more
I just had a new hard drive installed on my computer and I
Ryan H., Computer Support Specialist
I just had a new hard drive installed on my computer and I think I have lost my subscription to Trend Micro, I had renewed it on 2012/03/16 for one year Serial number DLEM-0011-2059-4197-1895. Can you… read more
I have paid on automatic renewal for the next year for Trend
Computer Expert
Computer Expert, Network Engineer
I have paid on automatic renewal for the next year for Trend Micro security. Unfortunately, on Aug. 29/11, I had uninstalled Trend Micro from my computer, on the bad advice I received. Now I have no s… read more
I bought the Trend Micro AntiVirus for my PC a couple of years
Ansh P.
Ansh P., System Analyst
I bought the Trend Micro AntiVirus for my PC a couple of years ago. But I lost my Hard Drive a few days ago and I got a new one. But I lost my connection with Trend Micro AntiVirus which I had a subsc… read more
I just got a Carbonite back-up system last Tuesday. When it
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
I just got a Carbonite back-up system last Tuesday. When it was installed, the tech support guy did something to trend Micro and Windows Defender to allow it to work. it did a scan this afternoon whic… read more
Help! Renewed an old subscription from an old email address.
Help! Renewed an old subscription from an old email address. Had problems with it so uninstalled old one and now it says I need to sign iinbecase I have put it on too many computers...no password XXXX… read more
Please help me. I bought Trend Micro over the internet and
James, Network & System Administrator
Please help me. I bought Trend Micro over the internet and just yesterday upgraded it to Titanium. Today I rolled my Microsoft 7 computer back to an earlier time to restore some problems. Everything w… read more
I beleive my Trend Micro program and my windows automatic downloads
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
I beleive my Trend Micro program and my windows automatic downloads are conflicting. Can you enter my computer and see if what I have is compatable. I'm in a motel at work and just got it to reboot af… read more
I am having to uninstall my Trend Micro Internet Security program
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
I am having to uninstall my Trend Micro Internet Security program to install Windows 7 and cannot get the tmarsv.exe file to delete. Any goo solution? Thanks, Dana I used the control panel and uninsta… read more
Dont know if this is your area of expertise.....but have Trend
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Don't know if this is your area of expertise.....but have Trend Micro for my virus protection....and incredimail for my E mail....when I had my old Dell and now with a new high performance Gate way...… read more
I have a Gateway NV78 laptop and have burned CDs just last
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
I have a Gateway NV78 laptop and have burned CDs just last week. Today it tells me that "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)" I t… read more
Anthony Guess I was too short on details, Trend Mico also
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
Anthony Guess I was too short on details, Trend Mico also had me run the combo fix, and I got the report and save it and could send it??, but on re start of the computer nothing changed. In fact, I ca… read more
When I try to access reports from the Trend Micro program,
Brandon M.
Brandon M., System Administrator
When I try to access reports from the Trend Micro program, I get a box asking for my password. I have forgotten the password XXXXX I used when I first installed the program. When I click on "I forgot … read more