First of all, you are talking to someone that is computer…

Customer Question
First of all, you...

First of all, you are talking to someone that is computer challenged. Thank God there are folks like you that can help. My question is for some reason my printer, Kodak EasyShare 5100, has been "paused" and I am unable to change this so I can print. Thanks much

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

It is an HP and running windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not to my knowledge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

To get back to me , either check your email. View one of the messages from justanswer that says you have received a reply or a message, open the message. Then inside it click the button that says view or reply on justanswer. That will bring you back to this page where you can scroll down and reply.

Or, go to justanswer.com, login at the top right. Then click my questions at the top right. Then, you will see our question listed there. Click the question, scroll down and reply!