I TRY TO ACTIVATE MOVIE EDIT PRO 2015 ERROR 24, HP LAPTOP 17…

Customer Question
MY NAME IS***** TRY...

MY NAME IS***** TRY TO ACTIVATE MOVIE EDIT PRO 2015 i'M RECEIVING ERROR 24

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP LAPTOP 17 NOTEBOOK PC

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

UNABLE TO OPEN PROGRAM ERROR 24 WON'T LET ME UPDATED

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Would you like me to connect and fix this issue for you? If so, Ill send you the connection steps and once I successfully fix the issue, there will be a 30$ fee payable after the problem is solved. If I cant fix the issue you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Or, we can proceed via just written support at the normal fee. How do you want to proceed?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Andy, Computer Consultant