I had to restore my Office 2010 to the computer, do I need…

Customer Question
I had to restore...

I had to restore my Office 2010 to the computer, do I need to check for updates, if so where exactly

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

It is a Samsung laptop which original came with Widows8, It has been running windows 10 since the beginning. I've had a great deal of problems with email accounts (2) in Outlook via cox net. One worked fine, but the 2nd cox email has been always problematic

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Do you mean Windows updates, then yes just a couple of days ago... it's usual automatic With the big update last month or so ... the problems with the one email account seemed to mushroom. As for the Office 2010 I just replaced it with the old CD hence do I need to download updates? Also outlook is not working again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How to fix outlook problems maybe

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 9 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

no you do not need to do updates for office. The updates are part of the regular windows update, so if you do updates regularly if an office update is needed it will tell you

are you still looking for help?

Andy, Computer Consultant