I am already a member! I was disconnected from my tec. I…

Customer Question
I am already a...

I am already a member! I was disconnected from my tec. I filled in the $5 forms etc. I am rebbecca wood

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

It is a

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

TFW made for me by the TFW tec in houston

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Eric S,
 replied 8 months ago
Eric S

I apologize for the wait, my name is ***** ***** I am a certified computer tech. How can I help you today?

last week I received an email from yahoo saying they were closing, and would help me make other arraignments. when I returned to the site there was an alert on the sight. what is the condition of this situation?
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 8 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

yahoo is not closing to my knowledge

I am able to get into my yahoo account

neither my wife nor myself has received anything like you did

i can find nothing on the web for it closing

I suspect that would be a scam email

if you clicked a link on the page and put in your yahoo email address and password, they now have control of your yahoo account

If you can still get into your yahoo account please change the password ***** it

if you can no longer get into it use this page to reset the password ***** regain control of your yahoo account

https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username

Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hello, I see the previous expert has left the conversation.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance with this?

Pete, Computer Engineer