My microsoft account has expired. Im trying to reset my

Customer Question
My microsoft account has...

My microsoft account has expired. Im trying to reset my password ***** it's not sending me a new one.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Its a hp with a core i7.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have but the latest update tells me I have to wait an hour to restart my computer. It doesnt let me reset it when it gives me the option.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris