I am unable to learn if I am connected to Uber or not. I am…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to learn if I am connected to Uber or not. I am very tech. unsavy. I have signed in to everything but receive no indication I am active. Have no idea how to access a ride. Am too old to use computer--much more comfortable with a phone.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I know of -- although I seem to have an active Microsoft connection that was a box but I didn't know what to do with it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How I connect to Uber for a ride?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Andy, Computer Consultant