Getting a message saying my computer will be blocked and I…

Customer Question
Getting a message saying...

Getting a message saying my computer will be blocked and I need to phone 0018553719444

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Acer using Microsoft Word 2010

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It does it automatically like skype

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Dark blue e is for edge on the taskbar. Light blue e is internet explorer on 10.

Firefox is a blue globe with an orange fox on it and Chrome is a red/green/yellow/blue circle.