Am trying to order new drivers but the computer will not…

Customer Question
Am trying to order...

Am trying to order new drivers but the computer will not take our new visa number. We were told last week that our computer had been hacked (on line) so we canceled our card and got a new number--won't take it! (sorry about the typing--get nervous!)

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

VTZTA--don't know model. Have windows 7 on it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I think I did--not sure!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What all drivers you are trying to download?