Can't remember my password, also don't remember. went into a…

Customer Question
Can't remember my password ...

Can't remember my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Also don't remember. went into a diabetic coma this spring

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, again couldn't remember password :)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

What is this password ***** is it for your signing into your computer or is it for you email account?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.