I closed Word to update my Microsoft account, now I can't…

Customer Question
I closed Word to...

I closed Word to update my Microsoft account, now I can't find my paper! Please Help!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I have a MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

That was what I was doing last night when I lost my paper for grad school

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No one at the school success center, their IT department, or apple techs could help me. I also have a paper in a computer language I can't understand...wondering if this could be the paper I can't find?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Are you sure you saved your paper before updating?

Regards
Jins

No thank you

Can you please send me that computer language paper you mentioned?