OUT OF GOOGLE BROWSER AND I DO NOT KNOW MY MASTER PASSWORD,

Customer Question
I AM LOCKED OUT...

I AM LOCKED OUT OF GOOGLE BROWSER AND I DO NOT KNOW MY MASTER PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

NEVER DONOT KNOW HOW

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I INSTALLED GOOGLE PASSWORD ***** ON GOOGLE BROWSER

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks