Just come back from Bali this afternoon, Have a pop up

Customer Question
Just come back from...

Just come back from Bali this afternoon, Have a pop up window saying my computer has been infected & I need to ring a Microsoft engineer to sort the problem out (# 1800 431 259)

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Surface Pro 4

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, tried to install a virgin entertainment app at Denpansar Airport. Did not work.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks