I for got my password and now the screen says restore mode…

Customer Question
I for got my...

I for got my password ***** now the screen says restore mode what can I do I don't have a mouse do it's had to press stuff

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Acer Aspire 1 it's bran new Intel inside

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want it to work again

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks