MY XBOX 360 WILL NOT LET ME INTO HBO NOW WHY, MY TV, ON 360…

Customer Question
MY XBOX 360 WILL...

MY XBOX 360 WILL NOT LET ME INTO HBO NOW WHY

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

MY TV

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

ON 360 HOW?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant get hbo now on my new xbox360

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

If you were just recently able to access HBO with your XBox 360, the issue may be related to network errors. To resolve the issue power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your Xbox after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

David L
David L
David L, Systems Engineer