I have a ASUS laptop that is coming up with the error code…

Customer Question
Hi There I have...

Hi There I have a ASUS laptop that is coming up with the error code Oxc000000 error code it goes straight to the blue recovery screen when i turn it on and that is it

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Asus? And what operating system are you running?

Would this be of any help VK221&VK222

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No i have only been using it to do my bookwork on MYOB mo internet at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It keeps turning itself off as well

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What is the make/model of the computer and what operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 computer?

Error codes cannot be all zeros check the error or send me a screenshot.