I get a magic from my freind that is not use ,bud i can open…

Customer Question
Hi,i get a magic...

Hi,i get a magic jack from my freind that is not use ,bud i can open that because the ask me my email or phone number for the account.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?

I never use this one ,it s for my freind

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not just this one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes ,to help me to active this one

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to register with MagicJack to use the device.

1. Visit mjreg.com on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
  2. Follow the on-screen instructions to register with your personal information or log into your existing account. You will be given the option to select a number during the registration process.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------