I have a constant purple bar blinking at the bottom of my…

Customer Question
I have a constant...

I have a constant purple bar blinking at the bottom of my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Lenovo edge 2

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is any program having issue?

If you move your mouse / cursor to that blinking purple bar, does it show a name for it?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your computer you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?

Is the Internet currently working on your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,