Its a nightmare, The at button is not working, well it is…

Customer Question
Its a nightmare Technician's...

Its a nightmare

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

The at button is not working

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Well it is but is showing " instead of the upside down a so I cant send emails I think its a keyboard problme

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I reckon it is pretty simple keyboard setting

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Is your @ symbol located on the same key as the 2?