My account has been closed. I had fraud on my credit card…

Customer Question
My account has been...

My account has been closed. I had fraud on my credit card and need to give you the new information so my account will be re-instated.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Every phone number I called said it was not a valid number. My account number is(###) ###-#### Are you able to help me?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I have not.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 11 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

what account at what site are you talking about?

we are at justanswer. we are a third party website of professionals that can help you in a wide range of things

i can help you with all sorts of computer related issues. But i dont work for the company that you are having a problem with. I need to know what that company or website is and then i can aid you by telling you exactly how to get them the new credit card number.

Please give me a telephone number for Napstar so I can call them myself and please return my $47.00 (approx) or I will turn you
into my bank as fraud.
I don't believe you are a real company as Napstar do not work any better today than it did before I called you.

We are not Napster

We are experts that can help you solve your problem

Go to this link

https://account.napster.com/myacct/landing.html

Sign in

Click on billing info

Give them a new valid credit card

If it needs you to renew your subscription, do so

Problem solved

And I would appreciate if you gave me an excellent rating as you did not know how to do that yourself

Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hello, I see the previous expert has left the conversation.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance with this?