My son is trying to utilize his x box 1 however my account…

Customer Question
My son is trying...

My son is trying to utilize his x box 1 however my account info changed credit card number and it seems to be locked I had the services previously now we get contact account mircrosoft info/services can we correct the probolem

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No tried to call the number however they insist I have the wrong number

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

My son is checking now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are trying to change the credit card information to the different xbox. To help me better assist you, Please tell me whether your credit card is locked or is it your xbox?